Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globes Fashion Wrap-Up

It's awards season YAY!!! Starting off with People's Choice Awards last week which was badly hosted by the ladies from Two Broke Girls, that award shows seems to need a bigger budget. no? Moving along to the Golden Globes this past weekend, it was a really great show hosted by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. Awesome job ladies!! There was some crazy fashion too. Seemed everyone was pushing out of their comfort zones this year. Here is my reviews of the highs and lows of the red carpet:

Amy Adams - looking great! but this kinda reminds me of a superhero for some reason
 
Giuliana Rancic - the color grew on me but something is just off, is it the tulle skirt maybe?
 
Jennifer Lawrence - who doesn't have a crush on her?! I like the Dior dress but I think it may have needed a bit more tailoring at the top.
 
Julia Roberts - love her, not the dress. Felt boring to me but she is still so beautiful she could have shown up in pyjamas
 
Julianna Margulies - I typically do not like her style but I actually love this dress. The cut is beautiful and I like the brocade gold work.
 
Zoe Saldana - major FAIL...and she was bragging the designer made this specifically with her in mind...is that a compliment?
 
Sofia Vergara - FINALLY something other than a mermaid silhouette, I think she rocked the necklace
 
Paula Patton - way to over the top...it's like the attack of the ruffles!
 
Matthew & Camilla - HOTTEST. COUPLE. EVER. that is all.
 
Lena Dunham - sooo not flattering, time to get a stylist chicky.
 
Zooey Deschanel - I love this throwback style and the delicate bead work on the top.
 
Photos Credit: ca.msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment